Privacy Information Notice
At OCAID WELLBEING LIMITED, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and what choices you have. It relates to all our business activities, not just this website.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our services, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the other methods on our contact page.
Next Review Date: 30/01/2020
Author: Paul Bizzell, Director
Here is a summary of our Privacy Information Notice; click on any of the linked headings to view further information.
- Who are we? We are OCAID WELLBEING LIMITED, a company providing Organisational and Individual development services in the areas of Wellbeing, Engagement and Leadership.
- How do we collect information from you? We obtain information about you when you contact us to enquire about our services and when you use our website
- What information do we collect & how is it used? We collect information to allow us to fulfil our obligations to our clients, and to respond to business enquiries. We also collect your information if you leave a comment on our blog.
- Controlling your information You have certain rights concerning the information we hold about you, as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us.
- Security OCAID WELLBEING LIMITED takes security seriously. Our internal Data Security Policy details the steps we take to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- Data Breaches Our Data Security Policy includes a clear process for handling a personal data breach, should one occur. Where appropriate, OCAID WELLBEING LIMITED will promptly notify you of any unauthorized access to your personal information.
- Complaints If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal information, you can contact us directly and we will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response you can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
1. Who are we?
We are OCAID WELLBEING LIMITED. a company providing Organisational and Individual development services in the areas of Wellbeing, Engagement and Leadership.
OCAID WELLBEING LIMITED is a company limited by guarantee (Registration Number: 03489311); our registered address is 26-26 Marcham Road, ABINGDON OX14 1AA. Full contact details can be found here on our website.
2. How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you contact us to enquire about our services.
We also collect information from you if you leave a comment on our blog.
3. What information do we collect & how is it used?
We collect information to allow us to fulfil our obligations to our clients, and to respond to business enquiries. We also collect your information if you leave a comment on our blog. The table in section 3.3 below outlines exactly what information we collect, and for what purpose.
3.0. Sensitive Data
We do not gather sensitive personal data (e.g. health, genetic, biometric data; racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, sexual orientation, and criminal convictions). We expressly request that you do not provide any such sensitive data to us.
3.1. Children’s information
Our services are not directed to children under 13. If you learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
3.2. Third Parties
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may pass your information to third party service providers who we have engaged for the purpose of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example, we may provide your contact details to the Search Engine Optimisation company we work alongside). We disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service.
We also use a number of 3rd party services to help us fulfil our contractual obligations. These 3rd party services are listed in full below; we have verified that these 3rd party services are GDPR compliant (or are working towards GDPR compliance), and are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework (or are working towards certification) where these organisations are based outside of the EU.
The following table outlines the personal data we collect and for what purpose. The table also outlines the 3rd parties the data is processed by or shared with, and how long the data is stored for:
|Name||What||Legal Ground||Purpose||3rd Parties||Data Retention|
|Prospect, client & supplier contact information||Contract||To allow initial and ongoing contact with prospects, clients, suppliers, etc.||Microsoft Office 365||Until request for deletion.|
|Blog Comments||Website commenter name, email address and website||Legitimate interests||To allow website users to comment on and discuss blog posts, or ask questions.||Held within WordPress database, hosted with WP Engine||Until request for deletion. To maintain flow of conversation comments may not be deleted on request, but all personally identifying information will be removed.|
|Analytics||Website visitor behaviour (anonymised – full IP address is NOT stored)||Legitimate interests||To analyse popular content, website performance, etc – so we can further improve.||Google Analytics We have signed DPA & anonymise IP addresses||14 months|
|Server Logs||IP address||Legal obligation||To help prevent DoS (Denial of Service) attacks; for website security and diagnostics.||WP Engine||Server logs are stored unencrypted for 7 days, and then moved to an encrypted backup which is stored indefinitely and only accessible by WP Engine.|
4. Controlling your information
You have certain rights concerning the information we hold about you, as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us, including your email address in the first instance (this is the unique identifier we use to identify and collate personal information).
4.0. Requesting a copy of your information
You may request a copy of any data we hold about you. Upon request, we will provide a CSV file (which you may open in a program such as Microsoft Excel) containing the personal data we hold on record about you.
4.1. Updating or correcting your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us so we may correct our records.
4.2. Deleting your information
You have the right to request erasure of your personal information. Unless there is a compelling reason for the data not to be erased (for example, if we need to use that data to fulfil our contractual or legal obligations), your personal data will be deleted on request.
Users have the ability to leave comments on our blog. To maintain flow of conversation, blog comments will not normally be deleted (unless there is a compelling reason to do so), but all personally identifying information will be removed.
4.3. Automated decision making
We do not use any personal information for automated decision making or profiling; your data is not subject to automated decision making or profiling.
5. Use of ‘cookies’
- WordPress Comments: When you leave a comment on our blog, three cookies are set to store your name, email address and website. This is so that if you wish to leave another comment, you won’t have to re-type this information.
- Twitter: Our Twitter feed is embedded within our website footer; Twitter sets a number of cookies as a result.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and what content is most popular. This helps to ensure that our website is responding to your needs in the best way possible.
- HubSpot: Our contact form is created via HubSpot. HubSpot sets a number of cookies to establish which pages you visit and remember your form entries.
By using and browsing the OCAID WELLEBEING LIMITED website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with this Policy.
If you do not consent, you must turn off cookies or refrain from using the site. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this, look at the ‘help’ menu on your browser. Switching off cookies should not noticeably restrict your use of this website.
OCAID WELLEBEING LIMITED takes security seriously. In order to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. These steps include the following:
- Data minimisation
- Password best practice
- Security best practice concerning devices (PCs, laptops, mobile devices), online accounts, website hosting, physical access and storage
- Staff training and accountability on data protection
A copy of our internal Data Security Policy is available on request.
7. Data Breaches
Our Data Security Policy includes a clear process for handling a personal data breach, should one occur. Where appropriate, OCAID WELLBEING LIMITED will promptly notify you of any unauthorized access to your personal information.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal information, you can contact us directly and we will investigate the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal information not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).